We know the importance of personal information to you and will do our best to protect your personal information safe and reliable. We are committed to maintaining your trust in us. At the same time, we promise that we will take corresponding security measures to protect your personal information according to the mature security standards in the industry.
2、 How do we collect, use and store your personal information
4、 How do we share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information
5、 How do we protect your personal information
6、 Your rights
7、 Protection of personal information of minors
8、 Notices and amendments
9、 How to contact us
（2） Please note that this policy does not apply to the following situations:
- Information collected by third-party services accessed through our services (including any third-party websites);
- Information collected by other companies and institutions that provide advertising services in our services;
- When you reach a cooperation intention with the contributor/creator on KII, the contributor/creator provides any services or delivers any service results, the relevant information you voluntarily provide, share and disclose to the contributor/creator on KII for the purpose of transaction is irrelevant to us. We kindly remind you that you should keep reasonable vigilance and provide your personal information carefully when providing information to the contributor/creator.
2、 How do we collect, use and store your personal information
Personal information refers to all kinds of information recorded in electronic or other ways that can identify the identity of a specific natural person or reflect the activities of a specific natural person alone or in combination with other information.
Personal sensitive information refers to personal information that, once leaked, illegally provided or abused, may endanger personal and property safety, and is very likely to cause personal reputation, physical and mental health damage or discriminatory treatment.
（1） We will only collect your personal information for the following purposes:
- Help you become our user
If you use our service, you need to register a KII account. When you register, you can complete the registration through your mobile phone number and email. We will verify your identity by sending SMS verification code or email. And you can improve the relevant network identification information (avatar, nickname, password). We collect this information to help you complete your registration and help you provide personalized work recommendation and better service experience. If you refuse to provide the above information, you will not be able to register a KII account, and you can only use browsing and search services.
You can log in using a third-party platform account (WeChat/Weibo/QQ). If you log in using an account of a third-party platform, we may obtain the relevant information of the third-party account according to your authorization (the specific content is subject to your authorization). We collect the above information to provide you with account login services and ensure your account security. If you refuse to authorize such information, you may not be able to use some of our products and/or services normally, but it will not affect your normal use of the basic functions of our products and/or services.
You can provide us with corresponding identity information (ID card, business license, account book and other identity document information) and biometric features (static or dynamic facial features) to complete real-name authentication according to the authentication requirements. The static facial features (holding certificate photo, identity witness photo) are only used for our illegal investigation, legal cooperation with the judicial authority to obtain evidence, or other scenes that are explicitly authorized by you.
- Provide you with goods or service information display
In order to show you the goods or services you are interested in, or show you the goods or services you may want to find when you search, we may collect your order information, browse information, and conduct data analysis to form user portraits. We may also obtain other information from you for the reasonable need of providing services and improving service quality, including the relevant information you provided when contacting customer service, the information you sent to us when you participated in the questionnaire survey, and the relevant information we obtained when you interacted with our affiliates and partners. For the information collected from your various devices, we may associate them so that we can provide you with consistent services on these devices. We may combine information from one service with information from other services to provide you with services, personalized content and suggestions. If you do not want to be affected by personalized content, you can browse and find goods and services by category on the product display page. We may also provide you with options that are not specific to personal characteristics, such as sorting by price and sales volume in search results; Without your explicit consent, we will not provide your relevant personal information to a third party.
- Provide you with search, collection and purchase functions
In the process of browsing KII station or client, you can choose to collect, comment and add the works and/or services you are interested in to the shopping cart. In the process of using the above functions, we will collect the service log information, including your collection and the record of adding shopping cart, for the purpose of realizing the above functions and other purposes that we clearly inform. You can delete your favorites and additional purchase information in favorites and shopping cart.
- Help you complete order placement and order management
When you purchase specific works and/or services through KII, we will generate an order for you to purchase the works and/or services through the system. In the process of placing an order with KII, you need to provide at least your account nickname, specific works and personal contact information. At the same time, the order will specify the name of the works you purchased, the work number, the order number, the purchase time, the type of authorization and the amount you paid. We collect this information to help you successfully complete the transaction, ensure your transaction safety, facilitate your inquiry of order information, provide customer service and after-sales service, and other purposes that we clearly inform you.
You can order works and/or services for others through KII. You need to provide the aforementioned personal information of the actual user and ensure that the consent of the actual user has been obtained.
In order to help you understand and query order information and manage order information, we will collect order information generated during your use of our services to show you, so that you can manage the order.
You can view and manage your order information through the Buyer Center.
- Help you complete the payment
After you place an order, you can choose KII recharge balance for payment. If the recharge balance is insufficient, you can recharge through Alipay, WeChat, bank corporate transfer and sales revenue. The payment function itself does not collect your personal information, but in order to enable us to know and confirm your payment progress and status in a timely manner, and provide you with after-sales and dispute resolution services, you agree that we can collect information related to the payment progress according to the trading partner you choose.
- Provide you with customer service and dispute handling
When you contact us or put forward the handling of disputes, complaints or suggestions in the process of sale, after sales, disputes, in order to provide you with better service and protect your account security, our customer service (including telephone customer service, online customer service) and after-sales function will use your account information and order information to verify your identity.
In order to contact you, help you solve the problem as soon as possible or record the solution and results of related problems, we may save your communication, communication/call records and related contents (including account information, order information, other information you provide to prove relevant facts, or contact information you leave) with us. If you refuse to provide, you may not be able to use our customer service and other user response mechanisms.
- Provide you with information disclosure and comment functions
You can publish information publicly through the comments or other information publishing functions we provide for you, including pictures and texts, comments and comments, and information related to uploading, publishing and selling works as contributors/creators.
Please note that the information you publish publicly may involve your or others’ personal information or even personal sensitive information. For example, you choose to upload pictures containing personal information when evaluating. Please be more careful to consider whether to share or even publicly share relevant information when using our services. If the information you publish involves other people’s personal information, you need to obtain the consent of others before publishing.
- Provide you with security
We have been trying to provide security for users’ information to prevent information loss, disclosure and unauthorized access. We will take various security measures to ensure your information security. For example, use encryption technology (SSL), de-identification processing and other means to protect your personal information. We continue to improve technical means to strengthen security capabilities to prevent your personal information from being disclosed. For example, we may judge your account risk by understanding your browsing information, order information, account login and other means, and may record some links that we think are risky. We will also collect access traffic and troubleshoot possible risks.
- If we stop operating KII products or services, we will stop collecting your personal information in a timely manner, notify you of the notice of stopping operation in the form of one by one or announcement, and delete or anonymize the personal information we hold related to the closed business.
- You should fully understand that in the following circumstances, we do not need your authorization to collect and use personal information:
(1) Directly related to national security and national defense security;
(2) Those related to public safety, public health and major public interests;
(3) Relating to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
(4) For the purpose of safeguarding the life, property and other important legitimate rights and interests of the personal information subject or other individuals, but it is difficult to obtain my consent;
(5) The personal information involved is disclosed to the public by the personal information subject or guardian;
(6) Collect your personal information from legally disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
(7) It is necessary to sign and perform the contract according to your requirements;
(8) It is necessary for maintaining the safe and stable operation of the products and/or services provided, such as finding and handling the faults of the products and/or services;
(9) Necessary for legal news reporting;
(10) It is necessary for academic research institutions to carry out statistical or academic research based on the public interest, and to de-identify the personal information contained in the results when providing the results of academic research or description;
(11) Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
（2） How do we use your personal information
- Our rules for using your personal information
(3) After collecting your personal information, we will de-identify the information through technical means. The de-identified information will not identify the subject. Please understand and agree that we have the right to use the de-identified information in this case; And on the premise of not disclosing your personal information, we have the right to analyze and commercialize the user database;
(4) We will make statistics on the use of our products and/or services, and may share these statistical information with the public or third parties to show the overall use trend of our products and/or services. However, these statistics do not contain any identification information of you.
- We may use the information collected in the course of providing services to you for the following purposes:
(1) When you log in to KII, we use the network identity information provided by you to identify and confirm your identity;
(2) Used for data analysis to provide you with better services;
(3) When we provide services, it is used for authentication, customer service, security, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup purposes to ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you, help us design new services and improve our existing services;
(4) Let us better understand how you access and use our services, so as to respond to your personalized needs, or make other responses to you and other users who use our services; Let you participate in the investigation about our products and services or through our products and services. Whether you participate in the investigation will be at your discretion, and what information you choose to provide;
(5) For the purpose of safety and legal investigation;
(6) Mediate and handle disputes in KII;
(7) We may use your information for data collection, analysis and mining (including commercial use), but these information are anonymous and cannot identify you;
(8) In order to make our users have a better experience, improve our services or other purposes you agree to, on the premise of complying with relevant laws and regulations, we may use the information collected through one of our services for our other services in the form of information collection or personalization. For example, your information collected when you use one of our services may be used in another service to provide you with specific content or to show you information related to you rather than generally pushed;
(9) According to laws and regulations or other uses agreed or authorized by you.
（3） How do we store your information
- Storage location: We store your personal information in the People’s Republic of China in accordance with laws and regulations. If cross-border storage is required, we will obtain your authorization and consent separately.
- Storage period: We will take reasonable and feasible measures to avoid collecting and processing irrelevant personal information as far as possible. Unless otherwise agreed by laws or relevant regulations (for example, the Electronic Commerce Law of the People’s Republic of China requires that the storage time of commodity and service information and transaction information shall not be less than three years from the date of completion of the transaction), we will retain your information for the period necessary for the purpose of providing our services, However, unless you require us to delete or cancel the account immediately or otherwise stipulated by laws and regulations. For the storage period and processing of anonymous information, we do not need to obtain your authorization and consent, nor do we need to make a notice.
- In order to meet your personalized needs for online experience, you can get a more convenient access experience. We will send one or more small data files named cookies on your computer or mobile device. The cookies assigned to you are unique and can only be read by Web servers in your domain that publish cookies. We send cookies to you in order to simplify your repeated login steps, store your operating preferences and help you optimize your selection and interaction of advertisements, help judge your login status and account or data security.
（2） Website beacon and pixel label
In addition to cookies, we will also use website beacons, pixel labels and other similar technologies on the website. For example, the email we send to you may contain a click URL that links to the content of our website. If you click this link, we will track this click to help us understand your product or service preferences and improve customer service.
4、 How do we share, transfer and publicly disclose your information
- We will not share your personal information with any company, organization or individual other than KII, except for the following circumstances:
(1) Obtain your explicit consent or authorization in advance;
(2) It shall be provided in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, legal procedures, mandatory administrative or judicial requirements;
(3) To the extent permitted by laws and regulations, it is necessary to provide for the protection of KII, KII’s affiliates or partners, you or other KII users or the public interest, property or safety from damage;
(4) Only by sharing your information can we realize the core functions of our products and/or services or provide the services you need;
(5) Handle your disputes or disputes with others according to your needs;
(6) It is provided in accordance with relevant agreements signed with you (including online electronic agreements and corresponding platform rules) or other legal documents;
(7) Use based on academic research;
(8) It is used based on the social and public interests in compliance with laws and regulations.
Except for the following circumstances, we and our affiliates will not share your personal information with any third party without your consent: we and our affiliates may share your personal information with our affiliates, partners and third-party service providers Contractors and agents (such as communication service providers who send email or push notifications on our behalf, and map service providers who provide location data for us) share for the following purposes:
(1) To provide you with our services;
(2) Achieve the purpose described in “How we use your personal information”;
(4) Understand, maintain and improve our services.
With the continuous development of our business, we may conduct mergers, acquisitions, asset transfers or similar transactions, and your information may be transferred as part of such transactions. We will require the new holder to continue to comply with this policy, or we will require it to obtain your authorization again.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual, except for the following:
- Transfer with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your information to other parties;
（3） Public disclosure
We will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances and on the premise of taking safety protection measures that meet the industry standards:
- According to your needs, disclose the information you specify under the disclosure method that you expressly agree to;
- In the case that it is necessary to provide your information according to the requirements of laws and regulations, mandatory administrative law enforcement or judicial requirements, we may publicly disclose your information according to the type of information required and the method of disclosure. On the premise of complying with laws and regulations, when we receive the above request for disclosure of information, we will require that corresponding legal documents, such as subpoenas or investigation letters, be issued. We firmly believe that the information we are required to provide should be as transparent as possible within the scope permitted by law. We have carefully reviewed all requests to ensure that they have legal basis and are limited to data that law enforcement departments have legal rights to obtain for specific investigation purposes. Under the premise of laws and regulations, the documents we disclose are protected by encryption keys;
- If we determine that you have violated laws and regulations or seriously violated KII’s relevant agreements and rules, or in order to protect the personal and property safety of KII users or the public from infringement, we may disclose your personal information according to laws and regulations or with your consent, including relevant violations and the measures KII has taken against you;
- Disclosure based on the application of other platform users or any third party and providing preliminary evidence: When you have a legal dispute with other KII users, or any third party believes that your behavior infringes their legitimate rights and interests and intends to file a legal lawsuit, after the applicant provides basic evidence, we may disclose your personal information to the applicant, and we will keep the applicant’s disclosure record, So that you can check the disclosure of your personal information at any time.
5、 How do we protect your personal information
We attach great importance to personal information security and take all reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information.
（1） Technical measures for data security
We use various security technologies and procedures to prevent the loss, improper use, unauthorized reading or disclosure of information. For example, in some services, we will use encryption technology (such as SSL) to protect the information you provide us. However, please understand that due to the limitations of technology and risk prevention, even if we have tried to strengthen security measures, we cannot always ensure the 100% security of information. You need to understand that the system and communication network you use to access our services may have problems due to circumstances beyond our control.
We have set up a special team to be responsible for the development and application of a variety of security technologies and procedures. We will conduct security assessment on the security management principal and personnel in key security positions. We have established a complete information security management system and internal security incident handling mechanism. We will take appropriate security measures and technical means that meet industry standards to store and protect your information to prevent your information loss Received unauthorized access, use, damage or disclosure.
We will train and assess employees’ awareness of data security and security ability, conduct identity authentication and authority control for employees who handle personal information, and sign confidentiality agreements with employees and partners who have access to your information to clarify their job responsibilities and behavior criteria. If there is any violation of the confidentiality agreement, the labor or cooperation relationship with us will be immediately terminated, and relevant legal responsibilities will be investigated, Confidentiality requirements are also put forward for personnel who have access to personal information when leaving the post.
（2） Personal information security response mechanism
After the unfortunate information security incident, according to our security management system, the information leakage, damage or loss incident is listed as a major security incident. Once it happens, the company’s emergency plan will be launched, and a joint emergency response team will be formed by the Technology Department, Information Security Department, Legal Department and other departments to deal with it. In accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, we will promptly inform you of the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, the suggestions you can take to prevent and reduce risks independently, and the remedial measures for you. We will promptly inform you of the relevant information of the event by mail, letter, telephone, push notification, etc. When it is difficult to inform the information subject one by one, we will take reasonable and effective ways to release the announcement.
At the same time, we will also actively report the disposal of information security incidents according to the requirements of regulatory authorities.
（3） Your own security awareness
We also ask you to understand that in the Internet industry, due to the limitations and rapid development of technology and various possible malicious attack methods, even if our company does its best to strengthen security measures, it is impossible to always ensure the 100% security of information. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you take positive measures to protect the security of information, including but not limited to using complex passwords, regularly changing passwords, and not disclosing your account password and other information to others.
6、 Your rights
In principle, you can access your personal information in the following ways:
- Account information: You can log in to your account at any time, access or edit the information in your account, change your password, add security information, conduct account association or identity authentication, etc.
（2） Delete right
（4） Withdrawal of consent
When you cancel the authorization of relevant information collection, we will no longer collect this information, nor can we provide you with the corresponding services mentioned above; However, you know and agree that unless you exercise the aforementioned “deletion right”, your behavior will not affect our processing and storage of information based on your previous authorization.
（5） Cancellation right
You can cancel your account by contacting our customer service or by other means we publicize (unless otherwise specified by laws and regulations). Once you cancel your account, you will not be able to use the services of our full-line user products, so please operate with caution. In order to protect the legitimate rights and interests of you or others, we will determine whether you support your cancellation request based on your use of the products or services we provide. Unless otherwise specified by laws and regulations, after you cancel your account, all information in your account will be cleared and your information will be deleted according to your requirements. When you are authorized to log in to our service through a third party account (such as WeChat), you need to apply to the third party to cancel the account.
In the following cases, according to the requirements of laws and regulations, we will not be able to respond to your request:
(1) Related to the personal information controller’s performance of obligations under laws and regulations;
(2) Relating to national security and national defense security;
(3) Those related to public safety, public health and major public interests;
(4) Relating to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
(5) There is sufficient evidence to show that you have subjective malice or abuse of rights;
(6) For the purpose of safeguarding the life, property and other important legitimate rights and interests of the personal information subject or other individuals, but it is difficult to obtain my consent;
(7) Responding to your request will cause serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals and organizations;
(8) Involving trade secrets.
7、 Protection of personal information of minors
- We attach great importance to the protection of minors’ personal information. When you use our products or services, we presume that you are a person with full civil capacity. If you are a minor under the age of 18, you should obtain the consent of your guardian before using our products and/or services. We protect the personal information of minors in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations.
- We will not actively and directly collect personal information from minors. In the case of collecting personal information of minors with the consent of the guardian, we will only use, share, transfer or disclose this information when permitted by law, agreed by the guardian or necessary to protect minors.
- If there are facts proving that minors have registered to use our products and/or services without the consent of the guardian, we will negotiate with the relevant guardian and try to delete the relevant personal information as soon as possible.
8、 Notices and amendments
(1) Significant changes have taken place in our service model. Such as the purpose of processing information, the type of information to be processed, and the use of information;
(2) Significant changes have taken place in our ownership structure and organizational structure. Such as changes in ownership caused by business adjustment, bankruptcy and merger, etc;
(3) The main objects of information sharing, transfer or public disclosure change;
(4) Your right to participate in information processing and the way you exercise it have changed significantly;
(5) When the department responsible for handling information security, contact information and complaint channel change;
(6) When the information security impact assessment report indicates that there is a high risk.
9、 How to contact us
Email of person in charge of personal information protection: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Generally, we will reply within 15 working days. If you are not satisfied with our reply, especially if our information processing behavior has damaged your legitimate rights and interests, you can also complain or report to the regulatory authorities such as Netcom, telecommunications, public security and industry and commerce.